Friday, February 11, 2011

Initial Reflection

Art Principles has been great for the past 2 terms. My strength has been overall creativity... getting frustrated with a project, then finding hidden inspiration. I began Art Principles not liking art, thinking it was just another class. I have found a creative outlet in this class, and though big projects were sometimes frustrating, they have been overall rewarding. I'm not sure which art I will be taking next term... probably not clay, because clay is a challenge for me that I don't really enjoy. As cliche as it sounds, after this class I try to see art in everything, which will be useful for broadening my creative spectrums later in life.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that your ability to develop unique creative ideas for your work has been a big strength of yours this year but...where does this hidden inspiration that you mention come from do you think? What causes the jump from frustration to inspiration?

    ReplyDelete